I am Jenny..
Hi Ladies...I just tried my hands on this interesting quiz.
Results is I AM JENNY... lalalala

You are JENNY! you are sweet, shy, and innocent,
but you've got a darker, sexier side...and you
cant hold it in forever! you're the closet
freak of the group!
Which Character from The L Word are You???
brought to you by
Results is I AM JENNY... lalalala

You are JENNY! you are sweet, shy, and innocent,
but you've got a darker, sexier side...and you
cant hold it in forever! you're the closet
freak of the group!
Which Character from The L Word are You???
brought to you by


1 Comments:
At 10:19 PM ,
mrstami said...
Wah Lau.. this is me.
"You are MARINA...dark and brooding, your sexiness lies in your intelligence and wit. the object of your affection wont be able to resist your charms for long!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home