Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Communication

I think communication is essential in life.

It is especially important in a relationship. Today, I was listening to "FRESH Fm 93.8" for the first time in my life ON my way to work. I heard the following story:

"A husband and wife are filing for divorce at the law's firm. The husband angrily accused the wife that she always cook very yucky breakfast in the morning for him EVERY morning. He hated the breakfast... The wife retorted and said that she thought that her husband loves to eat that kinda breakfast and that's why she woke up early every morning to prepare it. She hated preparing the bfast because it's so difficult. However, she did it out of love for her husband."

Well, of cos..they divorce not just cuz of breakfast lah. However, I find this story tells us how important communication is. The husband could have told the wife...in a nice way that the breakfast could be another style if its too difficult to prepare.. or maybe he can even suggest bringing the wife out for breakfast instead..... maybe maybe maybe....

I am bad at communicating. I know I'm bad ....but I will try to improve on that... :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    I will try, dar...i am a bad case of communication blunder...i am so sorry i caused u so much unhappiness, espc after a long day at work and how u rush out just to meet me...i will try to communicate better...

    do not dwell on this much...u have other important things at hand...like work which is pilling up on u...but i do not really worry much about you and your work cos no matter how it gets, u seem to be able to handle it...u are good at what u do and what u set your heart to do...u can do it cos u have such a fighting spirit within u and such a drive within u...

     
  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger mrstami said...

    I agree....totally agree...communication is the cause of alot of misunderstandings....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home