Words and their meanings...
I always am envious of fatfat's ability to write. Well, anyone can write, but fatfat can write well. Therefore, I am so glad that fatfat has managed to squeeze out some precious time to start blogging again.
- It is not that I dun like to talk to fatfat, but I think fatfat's words(in a blog) always soothe my gan cheong & stressed-up nerves.
- It is not that I prefer a virtual communication, it is just that sometimes being able to "view" the words and allowing some "buffer time" to digest what the writer is trying to convey to us is really helpful for "SLOW" people like me. Especially when I come from a chinese-speaking family since young.
I think Tami and fatfat can communicate well... cuz both can speak FLUENT english... Can you two give me english lessons? Thanks..oh..and xiaofat might be interested to attend as well..
Fatfat says "One step at a time.. baby steps..."
- It is not that I dun like to talk to fatfat, but I think fatfat's words(in a blog) always soothe my gan cheong & stressed-up nerves.
- It is not that I prefer a virtual communication, it is just that sometimes being able to "view" the words and allowing some "buffer time" to digest what the writer is trying to convey to us is really helpful for "SLOW" people like me. Especially when I come from a chinese-speaking family since young.
I think Tami and fatfat can communicate well... cuz both can speak FLUENT english... Can you two give me english lessons? Thanks..oh..and xiaofat might be interested to attend as well..
Fatfat says "One step at a time.. baby steps..."


1 Comments:
At 11:57 PM ,
mrstami said...
Why hor... Fatfat & tami really tok a like..."baby steps"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home