Happy weekend at Tami's
Dear All
It's been quite long since I last blogged. I have been so busy with my work.(Still am busy lah)
Spent two fruitful days at Tami's place. The following summarises what have been "ACHIEVED":
1) Fell asleep JUST ONCE instead of TWICE on Tami's sofa
2) Managed to at least START writing the Beginning of the minutes
3) Explore the coffeeshop which Tami always buy food for all of us
4) Completed the vcd "The uninvited" although fell asleep unknowingly.
5) Discover that charts can be added to Microsoft Word
6) Bought Fatfat a useful bag and some softtoys, which leads to ownership of a Minitoons membership card
7) Bought Fatfat a music album "always and forever" which makes fatfat happy
8) Received a Little tortoise who will protect me from now onwards.
9) and able to makan Tami's downstairs' that yummy bee hoon and drink Tami's speciality - Tami's Kopi(2 cups)
10) Planned dates in 2006 for HK trip
Wow..so much has been accomplished manz..
Too bad Xiao fat fell sick on Sunday and had to see a doctor and keep taking naps. Poor Xiaofat.
Tami, fatfat and I also discussed about Xmas trees and celebration of Xmas 2006. I think we should set up an organising committee for this event. hehe
Ok...thats all folks.. Fatfat and I thank you for your hospitality once again. :)
See you soon.
Muahzzz from Fatfat and Smallie.
It's been quite long since I last blogged. I have been so busy with my work.(Still am busy lah)
Spent two fruitful days at Tami's place. The following summarises what have been "ACHIEVED":
1) Fell asleep JUST ONCE instead of TWICE on Tami's sofa
2) Managed to at least START writing the Beginning of the minutes
3) Explore the coffeeshop which Tami always buy food for all of us
4) Completed the vcd "The uninvited" although fell asleep unknowingly.
5) Discover that charts can be added to Microsoft Word
6) Bought Fatfat a useful bag and some softtoys, which leads to ownership of a Minitoons membership card
7) Bought Fatfat a music album "always and forever" which makes fatfat happy
8) Received a Little tortoise who will protect me from now onwards.
9) and able to makan Tami's downstairs' that yummy bee hoon and drink Tami's speciality - Tami's Kopi(2 cups)
10) Planned dates in 2006 for HK trip
Wow..so much has been accomplished manz..
Too bad Xiao fat fell sick on Sunday and had to see a doctor and keep taking naps. Poor Xiaofat.
Tami, fatfat and I also discussed about Xmas trees and celebration of Xmas 2006. I think we should set up an organising committee for this event. hehe
Ok...thats all folks.. Fatfat and I thank you for your hospitality once again. :)
See you soon.
Muahzzz from Fatfat and Smallie.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home