Lord of the "RINGS"
Dear Mr Fatfat
I am writing this entry with response to your entry, which can be found at http://singlebutunavailable.blogspot.com
Yes, I totally agree with the "moments of awkwardness" part. People around me could be thinking, "eh..i thought she is unmarried? How come got ring?". ... It seems like these people do not even consider rings to be merely an accessory at all!
You mentioned that rings symbolise commitment to a relationship...commitment to each other...commitment to share weal and woe, happiness and joy... I totally agree to that too.. However, due to some "mysterious" carelessness, I've lost the rings. I have to confess that initially for the first few days, i felt really lost, more like I am not "used to" the empty feelings around my finger.
Therefore, I "anyhow" bought one for myself to solve the empty feeling first.
But fatfat is right, the lost of the rings has and will NOT affect our relationship. Rings are just physical objects...of course every ring may have its own beautiful story/memory behind it. However, like what you have said and totally agreed by me is..
"Our life is intertwined not by those rings...it is within the heart/mind..."
P.S. We will continue to search for the most perfect pair of rings....ok?
Yours forever
Mrs fatfat
I am writing this entry with response to your entry, which can be found at http://singlebutunavailable.blogspot.com
Yes, I totally agree with the "moments of awkwardness" part. People around me could be thinking, "eh..i thought she is unmarried? How come got ring?". ... It seems like these people do not even consider rings to be merely an accessory at all!
You mentioned that rings symbolise commitment to a relationship...commitment to each other...commitment to share weal and woe, happiness and joy... I totally agree to that too.. However, due to some "mysterious" carelessness, I've lost the rings. I have to confess that initially for the first few days, i felt really lost, more like I am not "used to" the empty feelings around my finger.
Therefore, I "anyhow" bought one for myself to solve the empty feeling first.
But fatfat is right, the lost of the rings has and will NOT affect our relationship. Rings are just physical objects...of course every ring may have its own beautiful story/memory behind it. However, like what you have said and totally agreed by me is..
"Our life is intertwined not by those rings...it is within the heart/mind..."
P.S. We will continue to search for the most perfect pair of rings....ok?
Yours forever
Mrs fatfat


1 Comments:
At 10:25 PM ,
sMaLLzFAtZ said...
Dear Mrs Fatfat...
You are currently already the owner of our unique wedding band...as for rings on the finger...we will look and search...no really hurry...but we will get it...we will know it when we see it...there is no such rush...
HUGZZZZ!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home