My new adidas watch
Today fatfat bought TWO watches... Both adidas...One green and one red.
Actually I like BOTH colors. I think these two colors are both nice..but fatfat let me have the green wan...ehhee
Fatfat is spending too much money on smallie ever since he got job. :)
Xiao fat just lao saied...lucky dun have smell....cos im the next to bathe after her..hehe..
Poor xiao fat...
Tami is bathing now...three of us are waiting for her to come out..keke..
Its really a happy weekend...tomorrow ..tami will make bfast for all of us at 10am...yummy..
Fatfat's milky jelly is sooooooOOOOooooo nice.... :D
Actually I like BOTH colors. I think these two colors are both nice..but fatfat let me have the green wan...ehhee
Fatfat is spending too much money on smallie ever since he got job. :)
Xiao fat just lao saied...lucky dun have smell....cos im the next to bathe after her..hehe..
Poor xiao fat...
Tami is bathing now...three of us are waiting for her to come out..keke..
Its really a happy weekend...tomorrow ..tami will make bfast for all of us at 10am...yummy..
Fatfat's milky jelly is sooooooOOOOooooo nice.... :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home