Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Monday, August 29, 2005

Tearful sunday...

See the woman in red on the left? Yah, it is her! Yah, its a WOMAN director...and Yah, she is the indirect cause of my tearful sunday.

Can anyone of you just email her? Dont have to produce such a heart-wrecking movie that make people cry until the eyes also cannot open in the morning.

Ok, the movie is "THE WAY HOME". I remember I wanted to watch this movie for a long time. But, didnt get a chance to...and yesterday, channel U decided to broadcast it.

I am too distraught to blog about the synopsis of the movie. It's actually a very simple tearjerker movie. Below are some of the screenshots of the movie.









I suddenly miss my grandmother aka AH JIA(hakka way of calling granny)...

Interview with the producer - http://www.asiasource.org/arts/leejeong.cfm

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    i think it should be heart wrenching...not heart wrecking...

    anyways...i love this show...makes me miss my grandma too...i kinda treat her bad last time...sighhh...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home