Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

SAVING FACES

This is a movie that I MUST watch!!! We caught the trailer while we were watching "Mysterious skins"...I guess this movie will be better than BUTTERFLY.



This movie(Saving faces) is about this 28-yr old(eh? fatfat?) New Yorker - Wil Pang. Life is a juggling act between a promising career as a surgeon and her responsibilities as a dutiful daughter. Wil has a girlfriend - Vivian. However one day, Wil's mum moves in with her, which makes life so much difficult for Wil and Vivian....

So, what will happen in the end? Will the gers' relationship be strained? Watch "Saving Faces" to find out!!!

Official movie website - http://www.sonyclassics.com/savingface

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    Dar, your entry sounds like a movie trailer...eehhehe...

    I DEFINITELY MUST watch this show with YOU!!!

    Can you please monitor when it will be screened???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home