Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Loading in progress...

Random Thoughts in my mind on a sunny-turned-gloomy-then-suddenly-sunny-again sunday...

- I feel hated in the house. Could it be the reason that I will be jobless soon? Maybe I'm too sensitive, but usually I am right....ok ok...I will not think too much...i know...i know..

- I have sneezed about 16 times since last night

- I dreamt of a long-hair woman jumping off the opposite block of my house. Creepy feeling when I recall now, cuz I saw the whole process of her jumping from the floor to the ground till the paramedic came...(OK..I am mad...but I really dreamt that)

- Strong coffee contracts the blood vessels in your body and causes spasms, which results in stomach cramps...(quoted from Tami)

- Ok, I am always wrong when guessing the winning team for the English premier league but I always get the total goals right...(especially TO AHWING)

- Fatfat loves me dearly... this is the only thing that keeps me going in my life now...

Loading in progress....(60%)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    - I dreamt of a long-hair woman jumping...

    ---> this is that ji hyun show...remember??? she very weak and keep fainting...then finally she jump off the building....exactly like u describe...

     
  • At 10:40 PM , Blogger mrstami said...

    I told you..not to worship ji hyun too much..she looks like a ghost..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home