Pretty Face + Witty + Quick
Anyone watched the Miss Singapore Universe on Sunday?
I watched it "accidentally" by chance while I was switching between channels.
Spotted a pretty girl on the show. She is the Fiona Xie lookalike but I think she is prettier and maybe smarter than Fiona ba... In the Q & A session, she has done well with her short and witty answers. Too bad she lost to another also-quite-pretty-with-VOLUPTUOUS-Body girl...
Aiyoz....sayang sayang sayangggg....
Here she is...the pretty girl I like...every picture is her except the one with the tiara....
I watched it "accidentally" by chance while I was switching between channels.
Spotted a pretty girl on the show. She is the Fiona Xie lookalike but I think she is prettier and maybe smarter than Fiona ba... In the Q & A session, she has done well with her short and witty answers. Too bad she lost to another also-quite-pretty-with-VOLUPTUOUS-Body girl...
Aiyoz....sayang sayang sayangggg....
Here she is...the pretty girl I like...every picture is her except the one with the tiara....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home