3 Years have passed

I managed to watch episode 1 of "The L Word" online last night. Remember Alice who got dumped by Dana due to her ex-lover Lora or Lara or Laura? She still couldnt get over Dana...and she acted eccentric and insane.... Though its sad I know but she is soooo comical in her acting... I remember her being a confident woman but it seems like this failed relationship has changed her to a different person...
Remember Jenny? The slut whom everybody(yes...you said that) hates? She went back home and very quickly left cos her parents caught her having erhem with another H20... I still like her..hahah...YES YES...I know you hate her...
Oh yes...Shane wore a white dress/gown, forced by Carmen, who was pressurised by her mum..yes..real biological mum... wah damn farny manz...haha..
ok...seems like I've enjoyed myself last night wor....and yes..i hope to catch one episode every night ...but the streaming video requires about 45 minutes to complete streaming, then can start watching lor.... Yes, keyword is streaming and NOT downloading....meaning cannot save in computer... so selfish wan these people...
And....last but not least....today is...13th March 2006, which is our 3 YEARS' anniversary!
"Someone" told us yesterday a relationship cannot last more than 3 years WAN LAH...then still insisted that it's me who said it...Did I? Was I maligned? Did I say that and forgotten? Well...whatever lah... Maybe I did...haha..
Anyways...what I wanna say is...yes...its actually proven that it is difficult for two persons to maintain chemistry and feelings for more than 365 days X 3 = 1095 days... However, I believe it is still possible, especially if you managed to storm through all obstacles for 1095 days...yes I am talking about me and fatfat...
Thanks wing and tami for the kute kissing doggies...and they are safely in my hands now :)


5 Comments:
At 9:35 PM ,
mrstami said...
You are welcome...hope you like the little gift. This comment is too...proof that I read your blog loh.....
At 9:52 PM ,
sMaLLzFAtZ said...
dear...cannot like that everyday hor...sleep so late then not enough sleep then weak weak like that...hug hug my dear...
HAPPY 3- YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!
At 11:44 PM ,
sMaLLzFAtZ said...
Woo hoo...finish episode 1 of season 3...not bad lah...i like alice...my favourite...for now....
still hate the slut, Jenny........yux!!!!......still like slut......bitch..........yuckz!!!!!!!!
And ah.............why nobody wear bra wan.........bra very expensive is it??????????????????????
At 12:01 AM ,
Mrs Fatfat said...
Thanks Tami for your wishes...
Aiya fatfat..dun say ppl slut lah...so bad wan..ppl childhood that time dunno kenna wat mishap lor...Yet to find out...ok ok..i know i know..u HATE her mah.....lalala...oh... bra very nice to wear meh..i hate it too..
At 10:15 PM ,
mrstami said...
fatfat..I think alike too.....why they can dun wear bras....and can still go out happily to the park...imagine us??? In a chalet "NEVER WEAR" bra also screaming up & down..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home