KOYOTE
Let me begin with female group singers around, the more popular ones I can think of are twins and SHE only. Other farny farny groups include At17(girls?), Cookies(still around?), Sweety(Or is it Candy or Sweeties?), Four in Love(The one Raine Yang Cheng Long originated from?)...etc...Sekali I say Bai He Er Chong Chang...
Then we have male Group singers; SHINE, BOYZ, TOMORO...sekali I say LA Boyz, Game Boys..SHUBIDUWA(The one Jacky Wu originated from ..YES that moronic host..and yes he actually comes from a "boy band"...)....Wahahaa...
Let me introduce to you a Girls-Boy Group from Korea. Woke up a bit early today and went to check out some new albums. This particular group call KOYOTE caught my attention. Doesnt matter what they are singing...Doesnt matter that I cannot sing along while listening... cos they really sing well and the tune is nice. There are some songs which are the usual ROMANTIC-KOREAN-SERIES type, there are also some songs which lift your spirits immediately, and there are some songs which just makes you imagine what she/he is singing about... Their voices make a good match.
Here is the album cover:

If you want to "Test-listen", you can go to http://www.51y.com/Musiclist/6029.htm
All you have to do is click on one of the bubbles ①②③ (The songs I like particularly are 1. 那天以后 and 15. 约定 ...The rest are nice too lah...Check them out.
Then we have male Group singers; SHINE, BOYZ, TOMORO...sekali I say LA Boyz, Game Boys..SHUBIDUWA(The one Jacky Wu originated from ..YES that moronic host..and yes he actually comes from a "boy band"...)....Wahahaa...
Let me introduce to you a Girls-Boy Group from Korea. Woke up a bit early today and went to check out some new albums. This particular group call KOYOTE caught my attention. Doesnt matter what they are singing...Doesnt matter that I cannot sing along while listening... cos they really sing well and the tune is nice. There are some songs which are the usual ROMANTIC-KOREAN-SERIES type, there are also some songs which lift your spirits immediately, and there are some songs which just makes you imagine what she/he is singing about... Their voices make a good match.
Here is the album cover:

If you want to "Test-listen", you can go to http://www.51y.com/Musiclist/6029.htm
All you have to do is click on one of the bubbles ①②③ (The songs I like particularly are 1. 那天以后 and 15. 约定 ...The rest are nice too lah...Check them out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home