Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Speed of Time

I am staring blankly at this laptop screen, listening to some music. Its Saturday now - weekend. Plans are made, like the previous week, and the previous previous week and the previous previous previous week...and the.................week. I think I'm really getting old. I just cant seemed to catch up with time. Sometimes I wonder, why is it that I take things so seriously? Why can't I just relax? Take things easy and let time pass by naturally without feeling like i can't breathe...

I feel that there is something invisible obstructing good energy from reaching me. I think I sound like a Fengshui Master. But thats exactly how I feel. Yes, I may be superstitious in some ways but honestly, this is how I feel about the "ENERGY" thing. I've been working hard, but there are people who just want to oppose me. I try to complete everything that's given to me with my very best BUT result in endless amount of work. I try to ignore all verbal assault behind my back, BUT it still affects my mood which in turn affects my life.

I've tried so hard to feel less negative...till I've become immuned. Not immuned to the stage of feelingless but as in learning to take all the negativities as a passer-by like the way I experience with the speed of TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home