It's Midweek!
Work sucks today, as usual. Nothing new at all...
Had dinner at our usual jappy restaurant again, and this time we have our dear friend to join us. We ordered something which looks like shitty water...yes..im gross...actually thats how i felt when the huge bowl arrived...well..
So we talked talked talked & talked ... until their bladders became full and we left at about 9.30pm...
I treasure the time I spend with fatfat, friends and family(which I intend to increase)... This is the time I feel most relaxed and comfortable... ....I also love coming back home after work, and have some quality time of my own...at the comfort of my cosy little room. I just finished watching the last episode of The America's next Top model..I think the winner's ears look like teapot....19 yrs old...so young..
Winner- Nicole
Had dinner at our usual jappy restaurant again, and this time we have our dear friend to join us. We ordered something which looks like shitty water...yes..im gross...actually thats how i felt when the huge bowl arrived...well..
So we talked talked talked & talked ... until their bladders became full and we left at about 9.30pm...
I treasure the time I spend with fatfat, friends and family(which I intend to increase)... This is the time I feel most relaxed and comfortable... ....I also love coming back home after work, and have some quality time of my own...at the comfort of my cosy little room. I just finished watching the last episode of The America's next Top model..I think the winner's ears look like teapot....19 yrs old...so young..
Winner- Nicole


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home