Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Friday, February 17, 2006

Lazy Entry with un-related Picture

It's a lazy afternoon, after a heavy downpour. I am just out of a meeting and already looking forward to 6pm. It is not that long wait, just another 2 hrs & 45 mins.

I will be having a nice dinner with fatfat at the "Wilmer's Place" for some nice chinese food. I am already thinking of what I will order later - wanton noodles? Hmmm..

This week has been a little more productive than the last one, though not extremely. I feel like a knife, but a knife which has been used for so long, that it has become blunt. It is time to sharpen this knife. Not easy i guess, must be able to do it the right way/direction...

"Just take it easy manzz...." That's what I've been telling myself lately whenever I feel down at work.

Ok, enough of work, I realise something "wonderful" about Nokia phone. I've always used the alarm function of my phone to wake me up everymorning. Since chinese new year, I slowly developed a habit of pressing the "snooze" button and it will go on snoozed for 5 mins then ring again. I have found out that after pressing snooze for the 6th time, Yes I am so lazy!!!.... it will deactivate the "snooze" button so you cannot press it.

WOW...am i mountain turtle or what. ...Its an amazing discovery..hehe





This foto has no relations with the words of this entry.
Saving Face Casts:(L-R)
Lynn(Female lead), Dunno Name(Director),
Joan Chen(Ma of Michelle), Michelle(Female Lead)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    i use that alarm and yet i have not discovered it until i read this...good discovery dar!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home