Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Indifferent

I looked this word up on www.dictionary.com and below is the meaning:

Having no particular interest or concern; apathetic: indifferent to the sufferings of others.
Having no marked feeling for or against: She remained indifferent toward their proposal.
Not mattering one way or the other: It's indifferent to me which outfit you choose.
Characterized by a lack of partiality; unbiased: an indifferent judge.
Being neither too much nor too little; moderate.
Being neither good nor bad; mediocre: an indifferent performance.

Being neither right nor wrong.
Not active or involved; neutral: an indifferent chemical in a reaction.


I want to be indifferent...

**********Crying in the shower************
Have you tried crying while you are showering, with the water splashing onto your face? The advantages are :
1)Dont have to smudge my makeup
2)Dont need to waste tissue
3)Free from mucus and tears

It used to take away my unhappiness and sadness...but not anymore...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home