A super constipated entry

I used to love care bears... Not anymore. I've grown out of loving all these cartoon characters. But I still think they look cute..
I only love fatfat, but I lost the rings.
The rings which I've worn for more than 2 years.
I felt lost and "something missing" ever since they are lost.
Its so mysterious - the missing rings.
Fatfat says, "It's ok, you still have fatfat. Never mind the rings"
I still feel like shit and I want to be a carebear.


2 Comments:
At 2:45 PM ,
mrstami said...
I would like to enquire...wat is the linkage between care bears & rings???? I wonder????
At 5:19 PM ,
Mrs Fatfat said...
I KNow you will ask... there is actually NO connection... im just blogging for the sake of blogging..that explains the title of the entry "A super constipated entry"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home