Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A beautiful girl

I watched "Windstruck" VCD again over the weekends. I realised "My sassy girl" is still the best.

Ji Hyun is so pretty and natural. Not like a flower vase standing by the window just to beautify the room. I feel happy to see her face ..even like this ...



She is also the ad girl for GIORDANO. Cute face with lovely smile.


Maybe Xiaofat might be more interested in the next photo, which reminds me of DA CHANG JIN?


She is just so lovely hor, whether she is angry or crazy-looking. Ahhh....ok..lastly, a more normal photo of Ji Hyun..

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger mrstami said...

    sorry to say this....but, the first pic....looks very scary..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home