Touching episodes
I've always heard/read that some people can feel touched until can cry by the novel she read or by the song sung by a "skilful" singer. I never believed that could happen. To me, a novel can be sad with a cancer-striken husband dying or an evil stepmother torturing cinderella story plot. So, it can be sad but not on the verge of tears.
However, recently, to my astonishment, I get emotionally moved easily.
The first was when I was listening to a Superstar contestant at the revival round. He is Derrick Tan/Lim/Ng (I dunno his surname)... I remember when he starts singing, my eyes never leave the tv screen. I think the song title is "I WILL MISS YOU" Even that Lee Wei Song says that he almost cried when listening to his singing.. hehe..
Next, was my forever-cannot-finish novel "PS I love you". The 3 of you should read this book loh.. Highly recommended by Smallie.
"Shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll still be among the stars......" -A Note for his wife. From the husband who has passed away...
Sobb sobbb sobbb :(
I think as age catches up, I am getting more and more emotional. Or is it cuz of AHsio which I played on with FULL EMOTIONS everynight?
However, recently, to my astonishment, I get emotionally moved easily.
The first was when I was listening to a Superstar contestant at the revival round. He is Derrick Tan/Lim/Ng (I dunno his surname)... I remember when he starts singing, my eyes never leave the tv screen. I think the song title is "I WILL MISS YOU" Even that Lee Wei Song says that he almost cried when listening to his singing.. hehe..
Next, was my forever-cannot-finish novel "PS I love you". The 3 of you should read this book loh.. Highly recommended by Smallie.
"Shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll still be among the stars......" -A Note for his wife. From the husband who has passed away...
Sobb sobbb sobbb :(
I think as age catches up, I am getting more and more emotional. Or is it cuz of AHsio which I played on with FULL EMOTIONS everynight?


1 Comments:
At 10:02 PM ,
mrstami said...
Please lent it to me then...thanks
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home