Generous Smallie
Today, I am very happy. Why am I feeling happy after my "depression" for so long? Because Tami is going to give us a treat this Saturday...
Not only that, Smallie is also going to treat Xiao Fat, Tami and Fatfat to $6 worth of TIDBITS over the weekends... !!! WOW, very exciting right! Why am I so GENEROUS all of a sudden? Because Smallie also STRIKE 4D!!! It is the consolation prize, based on ibet(the permutation thingy)
WOHooooo..finally..I STRIKED 6 DOLLARS!!!! Dont you think it is soo LUCKY FOR ME, someone who doesnt have the slightest luck in lottery? And Yet, I strike $6!
In order to celebrate this unexpected luck and "windfall", I decided to use up ALL my winnings which is $6 to buy you gals TIDBITS.!! woohooo...im a lucky birdy..
Not only that, Smallie is also going to treat Xiao Fat, Tami and Fatfat to $6 worth of TIDBITS over the weekends... !!! WOW, very exciting right! Why am I so GENEROUS all of a sudden? Because Smallie also STRIKE 4D!!! It is the consolation prize, based on ibet(the permutation thingy)
WOHooooo..finally..I STRIKED 6 DOLLARS!!!! Dont you think it is soo LUCKY FOR ME, someone who doesnt have the slightest luck in lottery? And Yet, I strike $6!
In order to celebrate this unexpected luck and "windfall", I decided to use up ALL my winnings which is $6 to buy you gals TIDBITS.!! woohooo...im a lucky birdy..


1 Comments:
At 1:03 PM ,
mrstami said...
WahhahahWahhhahahahhahha
Samllie strike 4D....Wahahahah I already told myself....Never to buy ibet...
Anyway, Thanks smallie.. Wahahhahaaa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home