Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Friday, June 09, 2006

Horoscope

I am a superstitious person. Ask me about Fengshui, astrology, chinese zodiac signs, chinese zodiac animals' compatible signs, etc.... I can explain a little on each of them...

It's been a long time since I read my daily horoscope. I used to think its bullshit...
and yes...It's still bullshit to me after reading mine today...

"Despite the odds, you are likely to come out on top. Frustration can be kept at bay simply by keeping busy and solving little problems. "


Haiz....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    I just can't stop myself...bear with me...

    horoscope are predictions...by humans...and life is not to be predicted...everyone of us will go through it differently....no one can predict that i am going to walk walk walk and suddenly stop to maybe sit down on the street and eat a sweet and then dig my back for another sweet...

    predictions are just what people do because they enjoy it...sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not...


    --------------------

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home