Mai Hime

Today is a monday... been really busy past weekend. I think there will be more busy weeks ahead ...
Watched Mai Hime last night until 1am.. Used to think all these cartoons are nonsensical cuz they are not real people acting. However, these 2 series I watched changed my mind..recommended by Fatfat..
"MAI HIME" is the title of the series I watched. HIME means princess...I enjoyed the love stories between the different characters, especially the love story between the President of the STUDENT council (Sizuru) and Natsuki...Actually also not say love story lah....but to me, I feel that Sizuru really love Natsuki a lot, do everything for her secretly due to the fear of this "STRANGE LOVE" ...
The gal in blue/purplish hair is Natsuki...The one i like most... :) I like tough girls.


2 Comments:
At 8:11 PM ,
sMaLLzFAtZ said...
i am not tough...i hide in the shell like a turtle when faced with problems...
poor me..........not in dar's like category..........
At 8:19 PM ,
sMaLLzFAtZ said...
hime is japanese for princess but in this anime, it is being used as:
HiME (Highly-advanced Materializing Equipment)
These girls are specially chosen for their hiden ability and being girls, the word hime is chosen as they are princesses in their own rights.
Mai is the name of the lead but mai also means delicious in japanese. It is some sort of a pun as it tries to put across Mai Tokiha as a delicious, likable character.
But also, mai is being used a a pun in the title of this anime. Mai Hime = My Princess.
This is but a nice anime with a storyline which is not only lesbianism or perverted nature.
I personally find it rather touching...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home