28th mth dinner and HAPPY Bday to Tami!
Last night was an expensive dinnner at Sakae sushi... They beautify their menu and we noticed new additions to their menu.
I ordered - Sukiyaki beef(Not nice. The beef is already inside the soup! By the time I ate, its all Tough and hard and NOT NICE...damn ..waste my money)
Fatfat ordered - Salmon Terriyaki Bento
Desserts - Kisses... (4 pcs of tooty-looking sorbet ice cream covered with colored chocolate)
Others - Green Peas(regret cuz i think beans/peas cause flatuance?), some big sushi..
Fatfat gave me so many presents.. one of them is Xiao Mee(I gave the name)...Its a little coin bank thingy in the shape of a yellow bear, holding a blue blanket.. It is soo cute..just like fatfat. Inside the nicely wrapped bag are 2 tooty-clothes and 3 tweety-clothes... Nice too.. A little bit more on Xiao Mee. there are 28 gold coins($1 coins) inside Xiao Mee already. Each coin symbolises 1 month since we got together...That makes the 28 coins inside. Fatfat told me to put ONE gold coin on the 13th of every month. Unique idea! ..
On the way home, my tummy got a bit upset...and I had diarrhoea at home. Damn painful. I think its because of my already-not-feeling-good tummy and the Egg which wasnt really very COOKED... Or the soup? Cant be the sorbet cuz they are nice... :)
Fatfat and smallie planned not to meet later today cuz we've beem meeting for the past 3 days liao.. And fatfat is very busy at work...and I also need to rest tonight and play with my Ah sio...and recuperate my tummy...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of my tummy, Today is Tami's Birthday! Its her 34 Year old birthday. She is on leave but it wont be a TOTALLY free Day.....But I'm sure Tami will enjoy her bday in the evening :)
I ordered - Sukiyaki beef(Not nice. The beef is already inside the soup! By the time I ate, its all Tough and hard and NOT NICE...damn ..waste my money)
Fatfat ordered - Salmon Terriyaki Bento
Desserts - Kisses... (4 pcs of tooty-looking sorbet ice cream covered with colored chocolate)
Others - Green Peas(regret cuz i think beans/peas cause flatuance?), some big sushi..
Fatfat gave me so many presents.. one of them is Xiao Mee(I gave the name)...Its a little coin bank thingy in the shape of a yellow bear, holding a blue blanket.. It is soo cute..just like fatfat. Inside the nicely wrapped bag are 2 tooty-clothes and 3 tweety-clothes... Nice too.. A little bit more on Xiao Mee. there are 28 gold coins($1 coins) inside Xiao Mee already. Each coin symbolises 1 month since we got together...That makes the 28 coins inside. Fatfat told me to put ONE gold coin on the 13th of every month. Unique idea! ..
On the way home, my tummy got a bit upset...and I had diarrhoea at home. Damn painful. I think its because of my already-not-feeling-good tummy and the Egg which wasnt really very COOKED... Or the soup? Cant be the sorbet cuz they are nice... :)
Fatfat and smallie planned not to meet later today cuz we've beem meeting for the past 3 days liao.. And fatfat is very busy at work...and I also need to rest tonight and play with my Ah sio...and recuperate my tummy...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of my tummy, Today is Tami's Birthday! Its her 34 Year old birthday. She is on leave but it wont be a TOTALLY free Day.....But I'm sure Tami will enjoy her bday in the evening :)


3 Comments:
At 1:21 PM ,
mrstami said...
Ai yo...
Thank you..sooo much for the lovely greetings....muahkie
At 3:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
wah....danke danke.....such nice birthday greetings from the 2 of you....tami very happy today....well actually from 14th July 0003hrs...after running and murdering a BABY croakcroch (i'm going to hell for this......)tami receive many many little gifts from xiao fat..Heee....me BEST birthday ever and xiao fat COOK today...yummy yum yum...and then no need to go court...interview went okie dokie.....HeeHee....just PERFECT.....
Anyway, tami must learn from fatfat how to come up with so many creative & thoughtful things that's soooo...touching....must pick up good tips then can make xiao fat smile & laugh every single day....
Ooops...forgot to wish the both of you Happy Belated 28th Month Anniversary....Looking forward towards your 336 months anniversary from now......Best Wishes....tami
At 3:45 PM ,
Mrs Fatfat said...
tamii....actually i also treat fatfat very good wan hor....i give her nice-smelling adidas perfume hor...i also very cute wan hor...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home