Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Monday, July 11, 2005

Panic Attack coming?

There are some episodes of my life which are "scary"... I remember the first episode when it happenes, it lasted for about more than one year... Yesterday in the train, I can feel it returning again, but I'm glad it didnt...

What do I mean by scary? I dunno how to describe it. It is a constant feeling of being in fear... Fear that something bad will happen...insecurity, moody, frustrated, depressed etc... Thoughts of death, accidents, and all sorts of negative occurances flash through my mind everyday.

Sometimes, they drove me to tears, which I simply cannot control...

I'm always trying to get rid of these thoughts off my mind.. I did try....and most of the time I failed...and that is the reason why I smsed fatfat about the devil thing last night... @_@

I know that you are VERY worried about me.. I know cuz I am also very worried about myself. Why am I always having this kinda fear? I fear that Panic attack will visit me again like the last time, where I have to be sent to A&E & the 24-hr clinic THREE times....

That Doctor I visited last week told me "Anything can cause Panic attack and Nothing can prevent it" ... I remember my next response was " Then I die loh..if really got panic attack...".. He still can smile and say " You must learn to relac...You must know one thing..Tell yourself that when Panic attack comes....it will GO AWAY..." (silence......from me...)

Ok, I am sure the doctor NEVER have panic attack before...anyway cannot blame lah cuz I know of NO ONE having such stupid "illness".....other than that Matt Damon from the movie "Stuck on you".... When it attacks, there is only ONE Thought - "I am going to DIE"..... how to relac....???!?!!! ok lah....I try to heed his advice loh.....but he is really a patient doctor I must say... :0)

---------------------------------------
Fatfat finally graduated. Yay Yay Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... My smarty fatfat just had his graduation ceremony yesterday. I am so proud of him. :O We went to take photos at esplande and had a spicilicious dinner at Thai express. Tami and Smallfat are sooo sweet. They bought fatfat a very nice photoframe to place his graduation photo.. hehe... Thank you gals... :)


Fatfat is so worried about me that he has to bring me home and take a cab back. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home