Twenty 8 Months have passed...
28 MONTHS' Anniversary to both of us...
Woohooo.....28 Months only....very long meh? My parents 28 YEARS loh..wahhahaha...
Had a very fulfilling dinner with fatfat yesterday at that hk place at bq... The new waitress has a very smiling and friendly face...and end up we cant help but kept smiling back from ear to ear too.. Sometimes people like them will brighten our days.... ok..we had chinese sets - one wild ginger chicken and the other one is "bake pork chop with rice". ok Look at the name of the second dish. What would you think it will turn out to be? I visualised it to be White rice with a baked pork chop and tons of gravy over the rice and the pork itself. It turned out to be baked rice!!! I am thinking of emailing the owner to change the menu to "Baked rice with pork chop" or "Pork chop with baked rice" or even "Porky Baked rice"...as long as "baked" and "rice" go along together....Anyways, these two sets are extremely tasty... :)
Talk a bit about this fatfat's work....She is so busy recently until hair also never comb...but she still look so fresh and cheerful.. I just simply cannot stand this kinda people...Look at me.... I always look like I havent sleep/eat/drank for 72 hrs at any time of the day.......Where got people like fatfat wan? Got loh....and I'm lucky enough to have you by my side always, giving me all the support and encouragement that I need...You've always pulled me out of the dark hole...
I am soooOoooo Lucky to have you... hehe.... I promise you, just like what I've told you this morning that I will "embrace" life from now onwards and not be that moody monkey anymore... I will try...and truely try...and we will walk along this rainbow path together for another 28 years...and many more 28 years... like my parents...heehee
I can't wait for 6pm to come as I have a date with fatfat for ahdin...
Woohooo.....28 Months only....very long meh? My parents 28 YEARS loh..wahhahaha...
Had a very fulfilling dinner with fatfat yesterday at that hk place at bq... The new waitress has a very smiling and friendly face...and end up we cant help but kept smiling back from ear to ear too.. Sometimes people like them will brighten our days.... ok..we had chinese sets - one wild ginger chicken and the other one is "bake pork chop with rice". ok Look at the name of the second dish. What would you think it will turn out to be? I visualised it to be White rice with a baked pork chop and tons of gravy over the rice and the pork itself. It turned out to be baked rice!!! I am thinking of emailing the owner to change the menu to "Baked rice with pork chop" or "Pork chop with baked rice" or even "Porky Baked rice"...as long as "baked" and "rice" go along together....Anyways, these two sets are extremely tasty... :)
Talk a bit about this fatfat's work....She is so busy recently until hair also never comb...but she still look so fresh and cheerful.. I just simply cannot stand this kinda people...Look at me.... I always look like I havent sleep/eat/drank for 72 hrs at any time of the day.......Where got people like fatfat wan? Got loh....and I'm lucky enough to have you by my side always, giving me all the support and encouragement that I need...You've always pulled me out of the dark hole...
I am soooOoooo Lucky to have you... hehe.... I promise you, just like what I've told you this morning that I will "embrace" life from now onwards and not be that moody monkey anymore... I will try...and truely try...and we will walk along this rainbow path together for another 28 years...and many more 28 years... like my parents...heehee
I can't wait for 6pm to come as I have a date with fatfat for ahdin...


1 Comments:
At 6:00 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Happy 28 Months to smallie & Fatfat...
Make sure arr...make sure you dont be a sulky noti monkey so often anymore...hee...
May your love just like a LIVER mee sua...LONG & Lasting forever...
Warmest regards
Mr & Mrs Tami
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home