Template headache...
Ok, so what if I am an IT graduate? So what if I've got a distinction in my Dynamic Web Interfaces assignment? Lalalala.....the CSS or is it CCS?...ok..it is CSS..as in Cascading style sheets is making me crazy.... I was just trying to align the jolie's banner ON TOP there to align to the green box....but as you can see...CANNOT LOH....^*&%^$&^$$...
Ever since I've started working here, i stopped interacting with web languages/technology or whatsoever...is it time to keep myself updated already ? or should i just focus on something else? HmmHmmmm..
ok...today is friday...and im finally feeling a bit happy...cuz...I am gonna eat, play and sing song from friday evening ONWARDS...YAY YAY YAY...
Just read xiaofat's bloggy... Please do NOT think I've written on her behalf..I DID NOT....our situation a bit similar hor...BUT BUT.....its ok wan...cuz its a just a phase....a phase which will improve the relationship :D Don't you agree with me?
Today Fatfat told me Fuzhou is the capital of Fujian...or issit the other way round? OMG...I cant remember..hmm...
Ever since I've started working here, i stopped interacting with web languages/technology or whatsoever...is it time to keep myself updated already ? or should i just focus on something else? HmmHmmmm..
ok...today is friday...and im finally feeling a bit happy...cuz...I am gonna eat, play and sing song from friday evening ONWARDS...YAY YAY YAY...
Just read xiaofat's bloggy... Please do NOT think I've written on her behalf..I DID NOT....our situation a bit similar hor...BUT BUT.....its ok wan...cuz its a just a phase....a phase which will improve the relationship :D Don't you agree with me?
Today Fatfat told me Fuzhou is the capital of Fujian...or issit the other way round? OMG...I cant remember..hmm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home