The Devil Wears Prada!!!!
Fatfat bought "The Devil Wears Prada" VCD for me on Friday and I watched it 1.5 times since...(Saturday - One full movie, Sunday -Disc 1)..
Watched in the cinema a few months back...
I like this show...
Had a spicy noodles dinner with Tami and xiaofat on sat....next time i wanna try the many chillli wan.....where got people go there and order NO-chili ramen wan???? EVEN fatfat's Japanese curry also more spicy lor...
7 more days to XMASSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......Im counting down liao....
Watched in the cinema a few months back...
I like this show...
Had a spicy noodles dinner with Tami and xiaofat on sat....next time i wanna try the many chillli wan.....where got people go there and order NO-chili ramen wan???? EVEN fatfat's Japanese curry also more spicy lor...
7 more days to XMASSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......Im counting down liao....


1 Comments:
At 7:22 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Are u talking about me??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home