Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today....orangy asked:

" eh...u and fatfat tomorrow how long liao ah"..

While i was subtracting the months and years...fatfat told me:
"FORTY-FOUR lah...."

Orangy : ..."wah ...so long liao...."

I : "Long meh...44 months cant even pay finish a car"

Actually, 44 months is really not that long...cuz there are so many things we havent done together......get a nice little place of our own and stay together, get a lil car if we ever managed to get a licence and enuff $$$, travel to the places we've always wanted to go, do the things we've always wanted to do....

we still have a many many months and years down the road .....so we will be able to achieve what I've just listed which we havent completed yet..

For now, U must know that you should NOT keep anything to yourself. YOu have me. Just tell me and we will solve it together ...yes TOGETHER....

Happy Forty-four Months Anniversary to us......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home