Everyone needs a Guardian Angel.........

I believe there is a guardian angel for each of us...do you?

Monday, February 06, 2006

Fav Scene
















I have nothing to blog about recently... but I came across a foto- Michelle Krusiec, one of the female lead from the movie "Saving Face"...

I remember I used to prefer the other gal... Vivian from the movie...but the more i see Vivian, the more i tink she look a bit cock-eye.... OOPs...i should not say ppl cockeye..SORRY ah fatfat...hehehe...

Though Michelle in the foto not say very beautiful, but i like.. :)

My Fav Scene in the Movie between Wil(Michelle) and her mother in the living room, watching video tape...

Wil : Ma,We need to talk.

Ma: There's not much left on this tape.

Wil: I don't think this can wait. ............(Silence) Ma. ..........I love you. .....And I'm gay.
(Silence)

Ma: How can you say those two things at once?How can you tell me you love me... ...then throw that in my face? I am not a bad mother. ...My daughter is not gay.

(Silence...in tears..) Wil: Then maybe I shouldn't be your daughter.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM , Blogger sMaLLzFAtZ said...

    YES!!!

    Confirmed with chop & stamp, and sealed in an envelope those kind, that you like this scene!

    AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home