Thoughts on a wednesday
Today, I saw an old lady at the back of her son's(i think) car. She has tubes poked into her nose...and hands....She is sooo freaking THIN and hunchback and look a bit senile... I guess thats normal for an old person like her...
I cant help but kept looking. This is what will happen to me when I am that old? No, this wont be happening to me cuz I wont have a son who will drive me to the hospital when i grow old. So probably I will be in old folks' home?
Yah yah...maybe its still a loong time away...but i just felt a tinge of sadness immediately....
Well, its not that im sad because I have no son or whatsoever. I just felt sad thats all.... "Keep everything simple" But when things get simple, it becomes boring. When its less simple, it becomes complicated and result in unneccesary episodes of life.
So be it, let it be.....as complicated as it wants, just like things just get complicated if there is more than one person.
Maybe its not communication after all. Its just life and the theory of the presence of complication when there are more than one person. Maybe theres no need even to improve anything. Maybe I should just turn into a pessimistic creature which should make me feel better???
I have no idea what im saying... I just felt that life could be better, yet I know there will be dissapointment if I try too hard alone...FARK! Why cant a person be happy???yah yah....you can say that I should be contented with what I possess and all....
I cant help but kept looking. This is what will happen to me when I am that old? No, this wont be happening to me cuz I wont have a son who will drive me to the hospital when i grow old. So probably I will be in old folks' home?
Yah yah...maybe its still a loong time away...but i just felt a tinge of sadness immediately....
Well, its not that im sad because I have no son or whatsoever. I just felt sad thats all.... "Keep everything simple" But when things get simple, it becomes boring. When its less simple, it becomes complicated and result in unneccesary episodes of life.
So be it, let it be.....as complicated as it wants, just like things just get complicated if there is more than one person.
Maybe its not communication after all. Its just life and the theory of the presence of complication when there are more than one person. Maybe theres no need even to improve anything. Maybe I should just turn into a pessimistic creature which should make me feel better???
I have no idea what im saying... I just felt that life could be better, yet I know there will be dissapointment if I try too hard alone...FARK! Why cant a person be happy???yah yah....you can say that I should be contented with what I possess and all....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home